Ralph Lauren Inspired Polo Birthday Party
This is a major throw back party but I never shared photos from one of my favorites parties ever. This was a party for my son Maxwell’s first birthday! Having two girls before him, this was my first time to plan a party for a boy. When your husband loves Polo and you have a cutiepatootie son who looks dapper in everything Polo a Ralph Lauren Inspired Polo Birthday Party is what happens!
My favorite elements of this party are:
- The Cake —– so amazing!Tastefully Treated always does an amazing job with the cakes for my babies.
- Handmade horse stable doors made by my husband and brother-in-law with love.
- Girl Scout cookies on the dessert table
- Wheat grass with yellow and white daisies growing out of them!
This party was also featured on Hostess with the Mostess!
Our Creative Partners:
– Styling, Design & Photography: Sparkling Events & Design LLC
– Cake: Tastefully Treated
– Polo Cutouts/Decals: Ten23Designs
– Party Supplies (Paper Straws/Striped Bags): Pretty My Party
– Sparkles Sac: The Purple Pug
– Water Bottle Labels & Candy Bar Wrappers: Online Labels