Today I’m excited to showcase one of our latest invitation suites from our destination stationery line.  These silver & pink boarding pass wedding invitations came out just beautifully, full of elegance and glam.  This color combination is just beautiful together and I’ve actually seen this combo together quite a bit this year.

1. Salvina Spina

January 17th, 2013 at 1:32 pm

I absoloutly love these invitations! I was just wondering how much does an invitation like this cost? Thank you 🙂

2. Amanda

February 11th, 2013 at 3:25 pm

How do i get a quote for these invitations ? Please email me , i love these.

3. Ebony

February 11th, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Thank you! I have emailed you the information.

Ebony

4. Angela

April 3rd, 2013 at 5:17 pm

What is the cost of this wedding invitation? Is there a minimum

5. Jagoda

July 6th, 2013 at 7:40 am

Hi could u please email myself pricing for 40 boarding pass invitations in peach colour? Plus shipping to cairns, qld, Australia .. Cheers

6. Terri-Ann

July 25th, 2013 at 5:16 am

Hi these invitations are beautiful!! could i get some info on them like prices ect and if you can send to Australia please!

7. Michelle King

August 21st, 2013 at 4:41 pm

hi
    could you send me a price for 23 silver and pink boarding pass invitations. getting married in cyprus and would need them asap. also could you give me details of delivery charges and times
    thanks
    michelle

8. Leila Bukalo

October 17th, 2013 at 6:55 am

These invitations are absolutely stunning! Would I be able to get a quote for these (that is, price per invitation/what is the minimum number that can be ordered, and what the cost of delivering to Australia would be). Thank you

9. Rinat Tahar

March 5th, 2014 at 4:32 pm

Hello,
    I am interested in the Boarding pass wedding invitation.
    We would like to get a quote ASAP.

Please contact me directly at 9172384614 or email me at rinat@tahardecor.com

10. Ana

April 16th, 2014 at 11:04 am

Could I get a quote for 80 invites? And would it be possible to get them done in spanish?

11. Myra

May 22nd, 2014 at 7:14 pm

Your invitations are fabulous! I’m getting married in Jamaica in November & I was interested in getting @ 50 of the boarding pass invites in the pink and silver.