Today I’m excited to showcase one of our latest invitation suites from our destination stationery line.  These silver & pink boarding pass wedding invitations came out just beautifully, full of elegance and glam.  This color combination is just beautiful together and I’ve actually seen this combo together quite a bit this year.

1. Salvina Spina says:

I absoloutly love these invitations! I was just wondering how much does an invitation like this cost? Thank you 🙂

2. Amanda says:

How do i get a quote for these invitations ? Please email me , i love these.

3. Angela says:

What is the cost of this wedding invitation? Is there a minimum

4. Jagoda says:

Hi could u please email myself pricing for 40 boarding pass invitations in peach colour? Plus shipping to cairns, qld, Australia .. Cheers

5. Terri-Ann says:

Hi these invitations are beautiful!! could i get some info on them like prices ect and if you can send to Australia please!

6. Michelle King says:

hi
    could you send me a price for 23 silver and pink boarding pass invitations. getting married in cyprus and would need them asap. also could you give me details of delivery charges and times
    thanks
    michelle

7. Leila Bukalo says:

These invitations are absolutely stunning! Would I be able to get a quote for these (that is, price per invitation/what is the minimum number that can be ordered, and what the cost of delivering to Australia would be). Thank you

8. Rinat Tahar says:

Hello,
    I am interested in the Boarding pass wedding invitation.
    We would like to get a quote ASAP.

Please contact me directly at 9172384614 or email me at rinat@tahardecor.com

9. Ana says:

Could I get a quote for 80 invites? And would it be possible to get them done in spanish?

10. Myra says:

Your invitations are fabulous! I’m getting married in Jamaica in November & I was interested in getting @ 50 of the boarding pass invites in the pink and silver.