Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother’s Day weekend. Today, I’m excited to announce that I have achieved the prestigious designation of Professional Bridal ConsultantTM from the Association of Bridal Consultants, the oldest and largest group of wedding professionals in the world. I am so very proud of this designation because it is a true reflection of all of the hard work and time that I put into SED and every single client. I truly believe in that every professional should always want to continue to learn new and grow and I’m looking forward pursuing the next level of accreditation.
Member of the Association of Bridal Consultations agree to uphold the ABC Code of Ethics:
- Represent each client fairly and honestly, providing all agreed to services in a timely and cost efficient manner
- Establish reasonable and proper fees for services and provide written estimates to each client
- Use honest, factual advertising
- Deal with employees and clients fairly, in an unbiased manner
- Disclose to clients any payments received from suppliers
- Operate an establishment that is a credit to the community
With our wedding season beginning in just two shorts week, I’m so excited to be working with so many lovely and diverse couples. I hope that they can rest assured and trust that their wedding is in good hands with Sparkling Events & Designs.