We are here with our final challenger, Nicolle from Libby Lane Press. As you may know Nicolle is a regular contributing writer here on The Sparkle Spot. She owns and operates Libby Lane Press, a stationery boutique focused on stylish invitations, one detail at a time! We totally love her style and designs. I know she’s got something super special planned for this challenge. Let’s Meet Libby Lane Press.
1. What is your favorite color?
apple green- I think it matches with just about everything.
2. What is the best bargain you ever got?
Pottery Barn shelves for my kids’ rooms for $40
3. Are you a beach or pool person?
Well, I love the beach but I am not a huge fan of sand in my bag, clothes, etc. So lets say Beach from Poolside.
4. Do you still ride roller coasters?
Honestly, I can’t remember the last time I did but I used to love them in my pre-children days.
5. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Somewhere warm with a breeze and minimal humidity- island drinks are nice too.
6. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I flew to Germany after college to backpack with my friends and as I was walking through the airport I felt a draft and realized that my sundress (who wears this to travel???) was tucked under my enormous framed backpack. Thankfully I don’t speak German so I was unaware of the comments but chuckling is a universal language.
7. What is your favorite sound?
My daughter teaching my son how to play “pretend”. Everything from Starbucks drive through to adopting Barbie voices. So cute for so many reasons.
8. What would you describe as your design style?
I would say whimsy with a touch of modern and a splash of vintage here and there.
9. Who is your biggest inspiration?
I am utterly inspired by women that dream big and make that dream a reality.
10. If you could have a theme song, what would it be?
Hmmm, I cannot put my finger on one song but I am certain it would be a teeny bop song that I would dance around and sing like I was on American Idol all while my husband was walking away shaking his head.
11. If you could pick any reality TV star that relates to you, who would it be?
I would say Bethenny Frankel. I love her sense of humor, drive for success and attention to detail.
12. What’s a motto you live by?
Do what you love and success will follow.
Here are photos from Nicolle favorite event Honeybee Gender Reveal, her my first ever styled event and it was featured on HWTM along with a bunch of other FAB blogs!