Happy Monday! Today, we are meeting a new challenger, Green Beansie Ink! I had the lovely pleasure of meeting Wendy at a Martha Stewart’s Dreamers Into Doer 2012 event back in March. She is so sweet and super talented. Not only does she operated Green Beansie Ink she also had a wedding invitation company called Lillian Kate Wedding Designs that also has some beautiful stationery for weddings. I’m so happy to have Wendy on board with this challenge…I’m sure her submission is going to be just awesome!
1. What is your favorite color?
blue or red, depends on the day
2. What is the best bargain you ever got?
a Grandfather clock for $300 – now I need to get it running, maybe that’s why it was a bargain!
3. Are you a beach or pool person?
beach for sure!!
4. Do you still ride roller coasters?
it’s not my first choice but I will go if someone needs a buddy!
5. What is your favorite vacation spot?
I love most any place on the ocean. LaJolla, CA is my favorite!
6. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I really can’t think of one right now!
7. What is your favorite sound?
besides my family laughing and the ocean…the hustle and bustle of the airport because it usually means I’m headed somewhere fun!
8. What would you describe as your design style?
one of my friends summed it up well: crisp, classic and nautical themes
9. Who is your biggest inspiration?
a genuine, down to earth, fit, faithful, confident, level headed work-at-home-mom who balances her business with motherhood, learns from mistakes but laughs at herself, has a clean, organized house, who is also a faithful and loving friend, wife and family member. I’m not sure if she exists but I’m inspired by her every day!
10. If you could have a theme song, what would it be?
U2 – Beautiful Day
11. If you could pick any reality TV star that relates to you, who would it be?
I can’t think of any that I relate to, but I can say that I’m the exact opposite of Rachel on Big Brother!
12. What’s a motto you live by?
Live and learn
Here are some photos from Wendy’s favorite event, her daughter’s firetruck birthday party!