Today I’d like to introduction our next challenger, Christine from Desserts & Designs. With a passion for celebrations and a degree in Interior Design, Christine launched her business Desserts & Designs. Desserts & Designs is a wonderful event design and styling company that produces gorgeous dessert tables and events. Christine also designs the cutest printables, you should see her Construction themed party for little guys. Let’s Meet – Desserts & Designs!
1. What is your favorite color?
Not to sound boring, but gray, I LOVE a beautiful gray!
2. What is the best bargain you ever got?
Does it have to be a party item…because I got the most fabulous black boots this fall for just over $4!
3. Are you a beach or pool person?
Well I live in Iowa, so I am going to have to pass on the “beaches” here and go with pool :)!
4. Do you still ride roller coasters?
Yep, got to make sure my kiddos think I am still cool
5. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Anywhere I could go with my hubby!
6. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I do/say embarrassing things pretty much on a daily basis…try not to really let it get to me anymore and just laugh at myself!
7. What is your favorite sound?
My son and daughter when they are playing together, they are ten years apart but are each others favorite people…LOVE that!
8. What would you describe as your design style?
9. Who is your biggest inspiration?
My mom, she is great about following her dreams and doing what she sets her mind to!
10. If you could have a theme song, what would it be?
Hmmm, I honestly have no idea
11. If you could pick any reality TV star that relates to you, who would it be?
The only reality shows I watch are cooking shows and I don’t cook, so I am at a loss on this one!
12. What’s a motto you live by?
Do what you love and love what you do, feel blessed to be doing just that!
Here are a few photos from Christine’s favorite event, her daughter’s 2nd birthday based on Runny Babbit by Shel Silverstein!
Find Desserts & Designs here!