It’s time! First I want to thank all of the participants of this round of the designers challenge. Your dedication and commitment to completing this means to world to me. I know that each of you have family and your own businesses to run, so I appreciate the time that you put into this. Showing the world that fabulous events can be held on a modest budget is so important to me. In a society full of “extreme parties and platinum events”, it is also equally important to show that with a little thought and care sprinkled with a pinch of creativity a lovely event can be had on any budget!

It’s time to VOTE for your Fan Favorite!

Voting is a little tricky (tool not working well with wordpress).  All you have to do is click button below to go to page to submit your vote by clicking on your favorite challenger that you want to vote for and that’s it! If you have a problem, send me an email at info{at}mysparklingevent{dot}com

One vote per IP address a day, (voting resets every morning at 8am), voting ends Tuesday, January 17th at 11:00 PM

1. amy wilson

January 10th, 2012 at 8:01 pm

You did such an amazing extradionary job. How creative, and breath taking. I would love to walk into this surprise on my table. I love all of your ideas.

2. SHaron Garofalow

January 12th, 2012 at 11:31 am

I love this playdate!! So sweet and simple. I love all the textures and those heart necklaces are just darling!!

3. » Valentine’s Day Ideas from a Designer’s Challenge - Divine Party Concepts

January 13th, 2012 at 9:01 am

[…] Day party.  Be sure to check out the creative ideas from the Designers Challenge from Sparkling Events and Design.  There are some great ideas from Carolyn Horten Events and other great designers with a budget of […]

4. Happy Anniversary to Sparkling Events & Designs Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC. Wedding, Special Events & Stationery Design

January 16th, 2012 at 12:00 pm

[…] designers old and new to showcase their talents on a budget!  Visit the 1st and 2nd round here and here.  We have a waitlist but everyone is invited to […]

5. Jenn

January 19th, 2012 at 6:44 am

Beatiful parties. When do we find out who won?

6. ebony