Happy New Year! Welcome to 2012!
We are back with our next challenge, Fanciful Events! Suzanne is the absolute sweetest and was so excited to participate in this challenge. We can’t wait to showcase what she has done. Here is a little more information about Suzanne, from Fanciful Events!
My media table at Pottery Barn! 🙂
3. Are you a beach or pool person?
4. Do you still ride roller coasters?
5. What is your favorite vacation spot?
There’s several, Walt Disney World, Miami, and Guatemala 🙂
6. What is your most embarrassing moment?!
When I was getting married, I dreaded having to say my vows, so when it was my turn to repeat them, I was a little to eager and was going a little ahead of the priest! *LOL* I just wanted to get it over an done with and start having fun! 🙂
7. What is your favorite sound?
Sitting on the beach and hearing the sounds of the waves crashing, there’s something about that, it just calms you and nothing else matters.
8. What would you describe as your design style?
Sophisticated + Rustic Charm
9. Who is your biggest inspiration?
There’s too many, but one of them is Lucille Ball, She believed so much in herself and made great things happen and gave us one of the funniest comic sitcoms ever!
10. If you could have a theme song, what would it be?
Thank you for being a friend from the Golden Girls? *LOL* I really don’t know 🙂
11. If you could pick any reality TV star that relates to you, who would it be?
Meredith Grey from Grey’s Anatomy, and if you reality Tv, personality wise, Dina Manzo
12. What’s a motto you live by?
If you believe in something follow it and go make it happen! Dreams can come true! 🙂
Here is what Suzanne says about her favorite event to date, ” The Ribbons and Bow’s party I did for my daughter Adri’s 1st birthday. I LOVED how her 1st birthday party turned out! :)”
Click here to see more photos from this gorgeous event!
Find Fanciful Events below!