Today, we are excited to begin sharing with you a little more about our next set of challengers! They are working very hard to get their submissions in before the holidays and we couldn’t be more grateful for their hard work! So without further adieu, let’s meet the first challenger!
Soireé-Event Design (formerly Soiree Showers & Kidz Events)
1. What is your favorite color?
It changes, but right now it’s a brilliant turquoise blue
2. What is the best bargain you ever got?
I totally scored on ribbon taffeta linen purchased from a bride.
3. Are you a beach or pool person?
Love to look at the beach, but prefer to swim in a pool 🙂
4. Do you still ride roller coasters?
Girlllll, YES!!! A few years ago, I went to Magic Mountain on my birthday which was a weekday and it was empty. I rode every roller coaster I could until I couldn’t take it
anymore! Still one of my most memorable birthdays!
5. What is your favorite vacation spot?
In the summer, LOVE Miami!
In the winter, LOVE New York….the city is AMAZING during the holidays!
6. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I was standing in front of someone and couldn’t remember their name for anything and just stood there a total blank as I was introducing them to someone I was with! WOAH!
7. What is your favorite sound?
Waves of the ocean
8. What would you describe as your design style?
Modern simplicity with whimsical accents
9. Who is your biggest inspiration?
Candice Olson. She’s an interior designer whose style I would say best matches my event and interior design style.
10. If you could have a theme song, what would it be?
Raise Your Glass (by Pink)
11. If you could pick any reality TV star that relates to you, who would it be?
Candice Olson (judge on HGTV’s Design Star).
12. What’s a motto you live by?
Don’t talk about it….Be about it!
My favorite personal party is my baby shower I just designed for my baby boy due on Dec. 11th. This was the only baby shower I was able to do for myself and it was so much fun to do all the hard work for my own event!
For more photos of this gorgeous event, visit Soireé-Event Design!
Find Soiree-Event Design