Happy Hump Day! Today we are back with another challenger for the “Favorite TV show” Designer’s Challenger! Meet Jacky from The Social Event Company. Their portfolio includes gorgeous weddings, dazzling events and venues that make your heart swoon.
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is the best bargain you ever got?
Anything on Craigslist is a daily bargain
3. Are you a beach or pool person?
I rather tan at the beach but swim in a pool.
4. Do you still ride roller coasters?
Yes, I love them!!
5. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Utah, the national parks are to die for!!!
6. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Gosh, I have tons. The latest has to be when I broke my interior door handle in my car and I had to roll down the window to open my door.
7. What is your favorite sound?
A saxophone, it’s so sexy!! Yeah buddy!!
8. What would you describe as your design style?
Details!! Details!! Details!! You know the saying “More is less” well…not in my books it’s not!
9. Who is your biggest inspiration?
At the moment, it’s my business partner Michelle.
10. If you could have a theme song, what would it be?
Boy this is a tough one, it depends on my mood. If I’m depressed, it’s Adele hands down BUT, right now I’m feeling energetic so anything w/ Rihanna.
11. If you could pick any reality TV star that relates to you, who would it be?
Snooki! Jk!! Maybe Buddy Valastro from “Cake Boss” only b/c I love baking!!
12. What’s a motto you live by?
“If you wait to do everything until you’re sure it’s right, you’ll probably never do much of anything”
Here are a few photo’s from Jackie’s favorite event, a Whimsical Enchanted Garden party!
Follow The Social Event Company: Website / Facebook /