We are looking for an energetic, articulate, self-directed and organized Wedding Day Direction staff and Interns. We pride ourselves in providing our clients with the utmost quality in everything that we do, so attention to detail is a MUST and willingness to put the client first and foremost is paramount.
- Assist with research, planning, production, on-site execution, and post-production of the SED’s events.
- Assist in organization and materials preparation
- Provide administrative support to events/operations including but not limited to: filing, phone coverage, mailings, database entry, and photocopying.
- Occasional weekend and weeknight availability are required for signature events
- A passion for events
- A strong work ethic and can do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail; ability to organize and prioritize work to meet concurrent deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and resourcefulness
- Comfortable with both phone and email based communication
- Knowledge of social media: Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite & Google Docs.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator (preferred, can be learned)
- Internet research
- A sense of humor!
Tell us why you are a great fit and include your resume (word or .pdf).
Unfortunately, we do not have any job shadowing opportunities, we are looking for staff that want to join our team and our events don’t lend itself to this type of learning opportunity.