Hosting a “Cinco de Mayo” party or wedding. In need of some libations. Here are a few fun and delicious cocktails for your event!
1-26 ounce jar mangos, undrained
1-6 ounce can of frozen limeade, thawed
1-1/4 cups premium tequila (don’t go cheap, the hangover isn’t worth it)
1/2 cup Cointreau
1/2 cup Grand Marnier
1 lime, juiced
1/4 cup sugar
1. Pour 1/4 cup of the mango liquid into a saucer big enought to fit the rims of your glasses.
2. Pour the remaining juice in the blender.
3. Place sugar into a saucer big enough to fit the rim of your glasses. Dip all serving glasses into the mango juice and then into the sugar. Now put ’em aside until you need them.
4. Add limeade, tequila, Cointreau, and Grand Marnier into the blender. Blend like the dickens.
5. Pour half of the mixture into a glass measuring cup.
6. Add ice to the remaining goodness in the blender until contents measures 5 cups.
7. Blend until deliciously slushy.
8. Repeat with remaining liquid.
9. Pour into prepared glassed and serve.
1 tablespoon fresh blackberries
1 tablespoon diced poblano peppers, or 1 1/2 tablespoons, if very mild
1 ounce silver tequila
3/4 ounce Cointreau